Thanks, Joan, for improving on the ruleset I worked on quite some time
ago. Adding Pau Claris, Salses and Fraga were nice touches, I think.

Now, I hate to be negative, BUT... IIRC, the geographic features (hills,
ocean, etc.) were supposed to be added when the city name explicitly
states it, so a city name like Montserrat (meaning "Serrated Mount") can
get the " (hills)" designation, but Barcelona can't have " (ocean)" even
if the real-life city is coastal. At least, that's the criteria I used
back then.

So, I think the added geographical features added to Amposta, Barcelona,
Begur, Blanes, Cadaqués, Lleida, Maó (newly added), Palma de Mallorca,
Tarragona and València have to be removed.

By the way, the first time around, we forgot to add " (hills)" to
Peníscola (it's name derives from "peña", meaning "bouldery hill").

I'd complete the name of newly added Sant Fruitós: Sant Fruitós de
Bages.

I'm not sure whether the newly added city name of Guardamar refers to
Guardamar de la Safor or to Guardamar del Segura. Let's add both! :-) In
both cases, the " (ocean)" designation is warranted, and the latter
might deserve the " (river)" designation as well.

--
Miguel Farah
[EMAIL PROTECTED]