2008/6/9 Madeline Book
> With your blessing I will being to merge this new
> editor gui code into S2_2 and trunk. That way afterwards
> individual commits can stay relatively small and examinable.

 Currently I concentrate to 2.1.5 release, so I'm not looking in to
your patch just yet. I'm not asking you to postpone commit if doing so
will make further development harder for you (you have waited the
required 24h for comments already, and there's no point in waiting
forever just because others have no time) but if you can keep on
developing even when this is not committed, I would appreciate
postponing this to next week.

 - ML