Update of patch #1188 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => client-gtk-2.0
             Assigned to:                    None => cazfi

Follow-up Comment #5:

 I probably tried patches in wrong order (just looked that "menu.c" patch is
first one and didn't realize that there was two patches with such a name).

 I prefer small patches each doing just one logical thing. They are much
easier to confirm that way, one part can be committed even if another part is
not (yet) acceptable, if there is problems later it can be pinpointed from
version control to smaller change...
 Also, each patch should go to separate ticket. That way ticket status can be
set to match status of individual patch. If there is several patches in same
ticket and some of them are already committed and others not, ticket is
neither completely unresolved nor resolved.