Update of patch #1252 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => cazfi
         Planned Release:                    None => 2.2.0

Follow-up Comment #4:

> I added such a callback function for the new function proposed
> by me. If this is the right way to go, I will do this for all
> secfile_*() functions. The attached patch is only an example. If
> I code this, it will be a new ticket ...

Sorry for late reply.

At least this 'example' error callback for min/max error checking seems fine.
I'm not so sure (not checked related code) if changing other secfile_*()
functions make similar sense. Let's finish this min/default/max values patch
first. If you can make updated and combined patch, I'd like to commit it
before branching S2_2 (which may happen next weekend, if I find time for
it...)