Update of bug #17990 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #13:

Yes, there certainly is more than one bug in play. At least for anything
units related you should open new ticket (even if those units are transferred
to new owner as part of city transfer).

When writing current patch I thought that I was smarter than previous time by
sending city info to previous owner only. Now I realized why it used to be
sent to all players in S2_2. Previous owner is not necessarily only one losing
city from sight. One has to consider shared vision also.