Update of patch #3095 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => cazfi

Follow-up Comment #19:

Initial version committed so we have final gtk3 minimum version requirement in
place and people can test current version already.

Opened new ticket, patch #3379, for improvements.

btw. Did you got my email? If you did, there's no hurry to reply, but I'm just
worried that it might be lost to spam folder, or something.