Now, for something bit annoying, for a change: kind of similar test, but in
"c" case, in gtk3 client leads to not quite correct display till mapcanvas
gets redrawn - I'm not sure if it's related to my changes or not.

But in gtk2 client, it leads to mouse getting *permanently* being grabbed by
mapcanvas - can't access menu, trying to close the window (with mouse) leads
to getting messages about application not responding.

The exact procedure:
- select a unit
- center the map on a different tile
- select an area, don't release the button
- press "c"

Can someone else reproduce this in gtk2 client ?