Backport patches attached.  Looking through them, I wonder if the
local_reqs_of_type[] checks in S2_4 and trunk should be wrapped in a
conditional like the reqs_of_type[] checks that follow.  In the absence of
such a conditional, it is potentially possible (depending on the ordering of
individual requirements in the requirements_vector) that one of these might be
triggered for a negated requirement (or am I reading the code wrong?).  S2_3
needs no such adjustment, as it doesn't contain that class of check.

(file #17699, file #17700)

File name: negated-requiement-sanity.S2_3.patch Size:3 KB
File name: negated-requiement-sanity.S2_4.patch Size:3 KB