A proof of concept. Not complete. Not well tested. Code style etc not checked.
Code not cleaned up.

Uncertain actions are marked by the color red in the gtk3 client. I'm not sure
if this is the best way to mark them or if coloring them the way my code does
is correct. Support for gtk2, qt and sdl should hopefully be there in the
final version.

No meta knowledge at all is included. As a result all actions using action
enablers are uncertain. The hard coded support for the old default
requirements now moved to action enablers may or may not be added in the final
version of this patch. For the moment it isn't added to keep the size small.

Applies of top of patch #4164, patch #4167 and patch #4169

(file #18962)

File name: allow_uncertain.patch          Size:12 KB