Update of bug #21105 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general

Follow-up Comment #11:

This patch is an improvement over the current situation. I'll therefore commit
it unless someone objects or a bug is discovered.

I still plan to add support for gtk2, qt, sdl and sdl2. The problem is that
GUI tool kit learning takes time. I would also prefer to find a way to mark
uncertain actions in qt, sdl and sdl2 that won't break their current look.

Meta knowledge is far from complete even when ignoring client support. See
patch #4156 for my plans.

(file #18972)

File name: player_meta_knowledge_1.patch  Size:23 KB