On 26 January 2014 02:26, Jacob Nevins
<0jacobnk....@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> The translations at <http://www.cazfi.net/freeciv/translations/S2_4/>
> right now look to be up-to-date except for one unimportant string (and
> lack the latest es/de updates).

 Now updated.

>> I don't have a date yet, but it should be soonish.
> Still no firm release date, but perhaps next weekend or the weekend
> after?

 When you need to know which weekend to reserve for the releasing? At
the moment I'd say next weekend is preferred, but that assumes we can
get some testing done in time, and without finding any issues. In
theory we could get Windows installer fixes tested and, depending on
the result, committed, if we waited one more week, but they are not
important enough to alone postpone the release.

 - ML

Freeciv-dev mailing list

Reply via email to