Marko Lindqvist writes:
>  Windows gtk3-client might be badly broken. I've got a report that one
> crosser-based build I made just a couple of days ago doesn't show any
> graphics at all. [...] we cannot release anything before we've
> confirmed that it works.

Since we're not yet shipping the Windows Gtk3 client, I assume you're
treating this as a blocker out of concern for (a) non-Windows Gtk3
function, (b) possible non-Gtk3 brokenness, until we understand the root
cause?

(If we end up using new Windows Gtk3 libraries, I think it's worth cproc
doing another test build, to see what state we're in.)