> And it is used like this in most places
The unit has a zone of control that includes all the tiles it controls. One
enemy unit has a zone of control. Many enemy units have zones of control. A
unit with IgZoc ignore the zones of control of all enemy units, not just the
zone of control of one enemy unit.

> I'm ether unable to udnerstand or dicern what you want here.
The other lines have a tab.

> If you see it as more clear change it,
I do. I didn't notice the possible confusion until Marko pointed it out. He
has a lot of experience talking to confused users.

Marko noticed another white space issue in comment #12.

Do you want to make the above changes your self or should I do it?