Update of bug #21507 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #17:

The status of this patch just changed to "Ready for test". It can therefore be
committed in 36 hours unless anyone objects.

> Do you want to make the above changes your self or should I do it?
I did the changes my self. Hope you don't mind. (I will specify what I changed
in the commit message to make it clear who is to blame if my changes cause any
problem)

My (minor) changes:
 * Added separation line to is_my_zoc()
 * Made rule set documentation comments aligned with the other
 * "zones of control" => "zone of control"

> Since that isn't the case I withdraw the rename request.
The flag name was therefore kept.

(file #20079)

File name: HasNoZOC_v4.diff               Size:7 KB