Update of patch #4401 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #8:

> (but do not believe the current codebase would be accurately
> described by applying this patch).

 It's more correct than what we currently have, and anyway it's where we are
going even if some details are not there yet. So yes, I'm in favor of
committing this patch.

 On are somewhat related note, I've now reached Jacob's "negated requirements"
commits in svn logs for S2_5. They start from revision r24030

> Does anyone have suggestions on whether these issues are a bug
> or a patch?

 Depends on case, but if something is clearly wrong: bug, if debatable:
patch.

(jtn is still owner of this ticket)