Update of patch #4401 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #9:

> So, with [dependencies of patch #4662] landed, the issues I
> described with the AI reliance on separate nreqs becomes
> somewhat important, but I'm not convinced this is the
> appropriate ticket for them.
Indeed. Please raise new tickets and hook them up as dependencies of
metaticket bug #21115. These will be blockers for 2.6.0.

> For the actual textual changes, I believe the attached patch
> would be correct
I've still got a work-in-progress big rewrite of README.effects in my git,
which now incorporates this textual change.
I will arrange to commit something for 2.6.0 (and probably for 2.5.0), even if
my big rewrite stalls again.