Update of bug #22567 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #28:

I have found the probable biggest cause of the bug. pf_position::turn for
pf_reverse_map is now like other pf_map accessors. But if the unit can exactly
reach the tile spending all its moves left, then the turn counter is increased
by 1. This behavior is present since revision 10626. Personally I don't like
it. I maybe will try to change it. assess_danger_unit.patch should make the AI
defending again.

In assess_danger.patch:
* check for utai->carries_occupiers instead of utype->transport_capacity ;
* removed duplication of code for grave_danger, including the removal of extra
"break" (bug that came from patch #4831, probably another cause of this one)
;
* removed useless operation.

(file #22170, file #22171)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: assess_danger.patch            Size:1 KB
File name: assess_danger_unit.patch       Size:0 KB