Hi!

> BTW, what's the goal of EDLIN ??? Never used it ...

It is there for nostalgic reasons and aims to be the DOS
text editor which is translated into most languages ;-)

But actually even the author of MS EDLIN barely used it,
so we can be happy to also have our EDIT text editor.

> But please keep DEBUG, I'm using it

I agree. It is good to have a generic classic debugger
even when more fancy things like 386SWAT exist. DEBUG
is still great for smaller tasks, people are used to
the syntax and our DEBUG is actually quite extended :)

Eric