Hi!

While I also wonder why we wonder for so long about which DOS
versions had EXE2BIN (it is small, just include it :-))...:

> Other commands which were dropped by the 6.22 era, or at least relegated
> to a separate download/purchase, were ASSIGN (MS-DOS 6), BACKUP (MS-DOS
> 6 and PC-DOS 6, although MS-DOS 6.21 - but not 6.22, again - has it in
> base and PC DOS 7 also has it in base), JOIN (MS-DOS 6), MIRROR (made
> redundant with updates to FORMAT in DOS 6?), MSHERC (only used by
> QBASIC, QuickBasic and Visual Basic anyway), PRINTER.SYS (MS-DOS 6 and
> PC-DOS 7) and RECOVER (MS-DOS 6 and PC DOS 7).

MSHERC reminds me that we should include some 8x14 font helper,
I think BTTR had a small TSR for that. You could alledgedly use
DISPLAY in a weird way to do the same, but a TSR which provides
only that one font and only in the default codepage (437?) will
be easier and smaller for many users :-)

Eric