dima wrote:
> I have download this archive (3244731 Mar 12 00:09 OpenGEMXM.zip). When I
> try to start it: "Bad command or filename - "GEMVDI"." Looks like
> gemvdi.exe missing on x:, but:

That's interesting, because you showed me that X: contains all the
correct folders.  GEMVDI is inside one of those folders, and it should
therefore run correctly.  Let's do some testing.

First of all, are you using FreeDOS?  What version?

> P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

Your English is fine!

I hope I can help you to solve this problem.

Regards

Shane

--
Shane Martin Coughlan