On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 01:14:52 +1000, you wrote:

Hi Techfan,

>Thanks for the info. . .so I just need to sys the usb stick?  That works
>with Msdos as well?  I thought I had tried that before. . .the main
>issue I have is that I need to be able to boot to it and run ghostcast
>off a network drive.  I already use the netboot global boot disk with
>good success, but never known how to make the usb stick bootable. . .  I
>will have to play with it.

Under 2 condition:

1) Your BIOS must have "USB-ZIP" or "USB-HDD" option, otherwise you
have to use floppy with USBASPI.SYS

2) Your USB stick must be "bootable", I got an old USB stick which
can't boot, no matter how I try it fail, later I change a new one and
it works!

You can try the HP's tools "SP27213" under Windows, if your BIOS
support boot from USB, you may try "SYS" the USB stick, it should
work.

Rgds,
Johnson.