Hi,

I see a future of FreeDOS, also behind version 1.0. I have been using
latest HIMEM every day and haven't any problem. Also LBACACHE works very
good ;-)

I am downloading the latest test version of Freecom now. If I find an
error, you will read my bug report :-)

Bad think is, that I have only 64kBIT internet connection. So I haven't
latest test release of FreeDOS 1.0. But this will change.

Thanks to all developers!

Btw: Although I don't develope FreeDOS tools, I am testing it. And I
will release a new oZone version with an improved "explorer" and maybe a
new skin when FreeDOS 1.0 will be released. And - I am testing oZone in
FreeDOS, Enhanced Dr-DOS AND Windows ;-)

Btw (2): @Jim:

Have you thought about FreeDOS announcement? Maybe a small interview and
a little discussion about other software would be a good idea, too. E.g.
some words about HX extender (f.e. Windows version of QEMU runs in DOS)
or Mpxplay (Plays even ogg, wma etc.).  The online newspapers will copy
your announcement text, so it should be more than just "FreeDOS 1.0
released"!!

Bye
  Flo