Florian Xaver wrote:
>> For as long as I can remember, the FreeDOS front page has contained a
>> list of news items.  That was appropriate when we were a bunch of
>> developers, but it's not helpful to users who aren't familiar with DOS.
>> So I'll likely move the news items to a "developers" page, or
>> something.  The front page will be filled with a few paragraphs lifted
>> from "About", and a few paragraphs lifted from (perhaps) "Download" and
>> other parts of the site.  Not sure how I'll re-write that content.  But
>> the key is, everything a new user needs to know about FreeDOS should be
>> located on the front page.
>>

> That's a good idea. I wouldn't move it to a "developers" page, better to
> move it to a new "news" page.

Yeah, that's probably a better place to put it.  We already have a
"News" page that would probably be a good place for this.

I'd still want to keep, say, the last 3 news items on the front page,
though, with a link to the "News" page for more news.

-jh

--
I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him.