Hi,

I have a new Windows Vista laptop. I would like to install FreeDos on a
second partition and dual boot.

I created a small extended partition and formatted it as FAT using
Partition Magic.
I then boot to the FreeDos CD and start the install process.
However, the FreeDos installer does not give me any choice to which
partition it will install to and I think it wants to reformat the
existing primary partition.

What am I doing wrong?

If I have to I can blow away windows but we'd like to be sure we can
make FreeDos + our app work first on a second partition.

Thanks