Hi, I had installed FreeDOS and now I'm trying to to boot it using
Grub, but I can't get it.

The partition in which I have installed FreeDOS is a logical partition
(maybe that is the problem), called hda6 on linux. So I have been
trying to boot by adding this entries to my Grub's menu.lst (a
different one each try):

# FreeDOS
title FreeDOS
root (hd0,5)

# FreeDOS
title FreeDOS+
root (hd0,5)
chainloader +1

# FreeDOS
title FreeDOS+
root (hd0,5)
chainloader     /freedos.bin # After doing "sys e: freedos.bin both" from
the FreeDOS liveCD (E: is the partition where I've installed FreeDOS)

When I select the FreeDOS entry from the Grub menu, appears a message
saying "Starting FreeDOS" or something similar, but the PC freezes
with a very loud Hard Disk sound and nothing happens.

I have also tried those entries above with the "makeactive" option,
but in that case an error message appears.

Does anybody know what do I have to add to my Grub menu to be able to
boot FreeDOS?

Thanks