Well, I think I have found the problem, but not the solution.

If I type "ctmouse", the system says that a COM mouse is installed,
but my mouse is PS/2.

The problem is that when I type "ctmouse /p", the system says that
it's unable to find a PS/2 mouse.

How can I say to FreeDOS that my mouse is not COM?

thaks