> I was referring to "one forum already banned some
> of the people involved in this flamewar and another
> forum was closed because of this flamewar". I am
> not suggesting to follow those examples... ;-).

Eric, you are a wag. :))

btw, I was banned by the admin of the EDR forum ("Evil DoctoR") because of
"spamming", not for "trolling". And it's nothing to be ashamed of, because my
"crime" was to post several times that "I find it slightly unwise to abuse and
make fun of someone who just reports a bug". The "someone" was user NTOSKRNL
and the thread is still to see here:

http://www.drdosprojects.de/forum/drp_forum/posts/6007.html