From: Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Freedos-user] Congrats to Grech!
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 23:39:41 -0800

> Jack, my fRiend, do you think it is a good idea to make a "federal case"

"Federal Case", you say??    A phrase rarely heard outside the U.S.A.,
which
refers to the laws we use to prosecute gangsters or racketeers??   With
your
recent f.iend, that is 2 NEW additions to your English "lexicon", after
your
hilarious "3nd" on BTTR last month or your TERRIBLE grammar yesterday in --

<http://www.bttr-software.de/forum/forum_entry.php?id=2408>

So tell us, my good friend [G]retch, who now "coaches" you on your
otherwise
LOUSY English??   One of the "Big-time Trolls" from North America, or else
REAL gangster/racketeer, maybe??

[And thanks to one of your OWN countrymen for the words "Big-time
Trolls"!!]

> The guys you mentioned to be your witnesses, Kuhnt and Lucho, they are
> "slightly" biased, aren't they?

Not "witnesses", as this is not your "Federal Case", surely!!   Just
friends
who have also been STUCK "dealing with" you in the past, as noted in --

<http://www.drdosprojects.de/forum/drp_forum/posts/6380.html>

> The SHSUCDX bug you mentioned is NOT commonly known.

I mentioned NO such "bugs" by name or number.   The one you noted IS NOT
the
same as what I had in mind.

As for the comment by Eric Auer that --

> Jack is not going to help Japheth to make UIDE32 anyway

Of course not!    I believe a DOS driver should be "general purpose" and
NOT
limited to only one special Extended Memory manager!   I want all my
drivers
to run with MS-DOS EMM386, QEMM, 386MAX, RM386, and all other such
managers.
FLEXIBILITY outranks saving 4K of XMGR/UIDE upper-memory.    Besides, all
my
friends, and a majority of users they advise, want something SIMPLE.
They
need and appreciate "normal" DOS systems.   They are NOT interested in
DPMI,
VCPI nor other 32-bit Hallelujah "Sorcery".   So they all use UMBPCI and
are
quite happy with it.   For them, I will ALWAYS do "general purpose"
drivers!