I installed it but only from the base CD. Now it realy offers me only some
options at startup and then only the command prompt. What should I do to
install programs and search the Web ? How can I put files into the computer
under Freedos from a CD ? I also can access the Freedos partition from under
Linux.
  I found two sites with DOS programs including utilities, but I could't
download Arachne for DOS under Linux, it automatically downloads Arachne for
Linux, which I cannot install and use.

                                                                      Alex