Linux Mint is on the hard disk, no problem with it
 and there is a frugal Puppy installation.
 Damn Small Linux and Puppy (again) are on my stick.
 The puppy installation was simply copied from the hard disk
 and the menu.lst file in GRUB modified.
 Please tell me what boot file to indicate in Damn Small Linux's GRUB
 and what to write there to boot Freedos after I install it to the DOs FAT32
partition
on my stick.

 By the way, I will redo an experiment with deleting GRUB or deleting
indications from the menu.lst
file and see what happens. I will keep a GRUB folder to throw it back into
place
at the end of the experiment, just as I played with NTLDR and System32 under
Windows
but now I have much work to do and I spoiled my experimental hard disk.
 Mechanical problems that I cannot fix in any way.

I added at the end, in Linux Mint,

title PuppyLinux
   root (hd0,0)
   kernel /puppy400/vmlinuz root=/dev/ram0 PMEDIA=idehd
   initrd /puppy400/initrd.gz
  In Damn Small Linux I added
title PuppyLinux
root (hd0,1)