I didn't know you had so much testing needed.  I'll see what I can do with
testing some of the small (batch file, etc) stuff you mentioned.  I ran into
some of them when I was setting up my FD machines several months ago.  Do you
know if the networked file timestamp issue I brought up a couple of months ago
(the one Uli repro'd) is also on the list for FD 1.1?