Hi Eric

Sorry for the delay but I had to wait until last nite to upload
lbacache-2008apr07.zip and a modded fdconfig.sys to the system in
question (it's 200km away) and then wait for someone to unzip & test.
Just as you thought it now boots OK.

If I get a chance this weekend I will set up a system from scratch using
the standard FreeDOS 1.0 CD (fdfullcd.iso) and then check out Mateusz
Vistes FDUPDATE.

Mick