>> thanks for suggesting an automated compile-and-test-SVN farm
>> of test computers, I guess part of the problem is that you
>> typically compile DOS in DOS and DOS does not run cronjobs.

> - Then a cronjob (TSR) is one of the first things you need.
> - You manually tell to create the build.

I think there's some room between 'automated compile-and-test-SVN
farm of test computers' and 'no automated test at all'.

I don't see how cron jobs, or a farm of computers would create an
automated test.

but there are good news, too: as there is no development going on,
there's no urgent need to test ;)

Tom