Hi Mark,

it's not about "willing to accept". Unfortunately, printing on graphics
mode seems to be the only common denominator among all brands and models
of printers.

Naturally, if someone needs a character table which is already hardcoded
to his/her printer, all (s)he will have to do is to setup his/her
printer accordingly and print on text mode. However, many printers have
a very reduced set of character tables; furthermore, there are a lot of
codepages which I created for FreeDOS which naturally aren't hardcoded
anywhere.

Last but not least - the DOS drivers you pointed us to refer to 32-bit DOS.

Henrique