Really is a great marketing oportunity.  There a lot of great linux
distros that never
have received the oportunity to be marketed by HP and Dell

What iso image they include on their machines? By sure 1.0
Would be great to have a new iso image with newer kernel, usb sotrage
support
and more apps, a lot of games so more people have a chance to test it.

Would be great a Freedos as live-DVD, full of games and apps, so the people
have a fun time testing Freedos.

Marco A. Achury
Tel: +58-(212)-6158777
Cel: +58-(414)-3142282