Oh, I know that.  Last year I spent several months talking to them and HP
was bold enough to say "WHo needs you.  It's free."  Complete ignorance on
their part, which makes me very happy I left the several years ago.

Point is that they do distribute it and it is an opportunity to possibly
showcase future enhancements.  Also, there are people who purchase them for
legacy applications, although under the misunderstanding that HP will
support FreeDOS.  I've heard from plenty of those people.

Pat