On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW, my favorite text editor (which I've been using for years) is TDE,
> and it has a Sudoku expansion pack. I only tried it like once, though.
> (5.2 still isn't finalized. He said at one point that "Sudoku fans
> will be happy", but I can't remember why.) I wish I could point to his
> website to show you, but it never loads for me. He always seems to
> pick the weirdest web hosts, which don't work (oddly).
>
> http://tde.adoxa.vze.com/            (from .LSM online)
> ... just redirects to ...
> http://adoxa.altervista.org/tde/
>
> So it actually loads now! I'm surprised.

Jason lives in Australia.  He looks for free web hosts that offer
sufficient bandwidth to handle the (low) traffic, and enough disk
space to host his code.  (Enough disk space is the sticky part.)  I've
never had a problem connecting to any of his various hosts. but I'm in
NYC with good connectivity.  You may be in a area with issues.

According to a Firefox extension, the Altervista server is actually
located in Germany, run by Hetzner Online AG, and is at 5.9.157.106
______
Dennis
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105128793974319004519