On 06/29/2014 10:53 PM, Rugxulo wrote:
> CGA honestly doesn't look too bad here.

As for something that runs on technology that is 30 years old, yeah I
guess it looks acceptable :)

> You're right, I was quick testing under DOSEMU. It didn't work there.
> Of course DOSBox works fine.

BTW, Mr. Sergeev fixed DOSemu this morning, so the devel branch on the
git tree works fine with Sudoku86 now.

> I rebooted to pure FreeDOS, and it "mostly" works there. (I'm using
> CuteMouse, of course.) Undo move works but adding hints doesn't.

This sounds insane, since hints and undo is exactly the same mouse
routine. But of course strange bugs happen, too. I'd love to reproduce
the problem - could you provide the exact version of CuteMouse you're
using please?

> P.S. Did you test the new OpenWatcom support? Your changelog made it
> sound like the makefile was updated (no) or an additional one was
> included (no). A quick build didn't seem to work for me at all, but I
> didn't look too closely. Not a big deal, just a curiosity.

As Matej already stated, I forgot to include his Makefile in the package
indeed.. (or rather I forgot to modify my package building script to
include the alternative makefile). Anyway, I repackaged and reuploaded
the sudoku86.zip archive right now, with proper content.
And no, I haven't tested OW support myself, but I believe Matej did, so
it should be cool :)

cheers,
Mateusz