New cameras are using a new format that I can't read.
I can read FAT 16 & FAT 32. Web search said that
they are using FAT 64. FDISK doesn't even detect it.
SD chips go undetected with this new format.

cheers
DS

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:01:54 -0500 Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Jerome Shidel <jer...@shidel.net>
> wrote:
> >
> >> On Aug 12, 2017, at 7:32 PM, Pierre LaMontagne
> <plamo...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Isn't USB 1.1 & 2.0 supposed to be compatible? My 2.0 flash drive
> wasn't recognized on
> >> my FD 1.1 USB PC. Is there a util that can list available drives
> like in in Win & in Linux?
> >
> > There is some support for USB devices in the util/usbdos packages.
> But, I’ve never messed
> > with it and don’t know what things it supports.

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/repositories/1.2/
pkg-html/usbdos.html

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times
The Observer
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5990e76d576e0676d0932st01duc