Many people like a challenge. The big plus for exFAT
is its huge file size and fast operating speed.
These people who write DOS games face that
difficulty all the time; they might already have
some ideas. Time will tell.

cheers
DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Actress Tells All: "I Felt Bloated, Tired...Now I Know Why"
ActivatedYou
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5991ef348355d6f3433e1st01duc