On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 2:42 PM, Dale E Sterner <sunbeam...@juno.com> wrote:
> Many people like a challenge. The big plus for exFAT
> is its huge file size and fast operating speed.

They like a challenge where *they* will benefit from working on it.
See "scratching a personal itch" in the post you are responding to.

Find one who uses DOS and needs exFAT support.  Good luck.

> These people who write DOS games face that
> difficulty all the time; they might already have
> some ideas. Time will tell.

Who still writes DOS games?  Game development has nearly all shifted
to Windows, with some slopping over onto Linux.

There are lots of old DOS games still being played, which is why
DOSBox exists.  I'm unaware of any significant new ones.  Got one to
point at?,

> cheers
> DS
______