On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 6:25 PM, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> What good is a perfect painting if no one will see it? Why bake a
>>> gourmet meal and then throw it away?
>>
>> Maybe he's working on it for his own joy?
>
> He doesn't know the meaning of joy.
[..]

Reading this thread sucks any joy from me.

Why is this thread still alive?

Jack doesn't like FreeDOS, he doesn't release his drivers so that
FreeDOS users can use them - and Jack's drivers are proprietary, so we
cannot include them in FreeDOS anyway. We all know that.

Rugxulo, we know you and Jack don't like each other. Jack doesn't seem
to like me, either. That's fine. Jack doesn't like a lot of people.
But let it go, man. You said "He [Jack] is not doing anyone any
favors, it's all out of spite." So why bother with Jack, then? Forget
about him and let's move on.

Jim