I actually registered this program when it was still shareware. qedit version 3.0C was the last version of qedit, then they went to TSE.  When I registered, I asked if 3.0c was still possible to register, because I preferred that version.  They told me no, and gave my registration for tse instead, but since it behaved almost exactly like qedit, I soon came to like it just as much, so overall, I didn't mind the switch.  Great editor though, glad to see it being released.  Going to have to grab a copy.

Thanks for pointing out this one.