I'm not a normal windows user obviously, but personally, I love when windows apps have text interfaces, it means I don't have to worry about them not working with my screen reader.  I deliberately didn't download the windows version, because I just figured it'd be another one of those fancy editors that refuse to behave for screen readers.  Now I need to go give it another look.

Thanks for the info. :)

I did download the linux version though, though I have yet to try it out.