Thank you for quick response. So, did I got it right, that this limitation
is affecting only RedHat support agreement, and not the technical side of
configuration? We're considering the CentOS 7 deployment, and we don't have
Red Hat support agreement.

Maybe it's a stupid question, but since we don't have support agreement,
can I still ask questions in RedHat mailing list? (I haven't found any
forums/KBs/mailing lists dedicated solely to freeIPA and CentOS).