There is a command.
Something like "radius-server attribute nas-port", but it does not work
for now. The IOS Release is the last for this kind of hardware.
And i'll definitely open a case with Cisco regarding this problem.
But this is not a subject for the freeradius-users.

I wonder if i could fix the problem using some friendly freeradius features ;-)

Pate Mark-marpate1 wrote:

Hi Alexander,

Speak to Cisco. There should be a command to allow these attributes to be present in
the Access Request.

The next problem may be that the NAS-Port-ID value is a constant (check with Cisco) -
I know this is for a related Cisco product on the 2.5G side.

HTH,
Mark

-- SY, Alexander