Hello everybody,

To continue this long discusion from June:

I also use FreeRadius 0.9.3 on SuSE Linux for authentication of and dynamic
IP address allocation to mobile customers via GPRS GGSN who does not sends
NAS-port ID in the Radius AccessRequest message. So, how to overcome this
problem ?

I have seen such a question from Alexander and response from Kostas, but
this is not enough for me (not so experienced in programming...)

Any hints on e.g. "attr_rewrite" entry or other solutions to put something
like "Calling-Station-Id" in "NAS-Port" are very welcome

Many thanks

Victor

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html