Hi Alexander,

Presumably you'll be moving to the 7609?

My understanding is that FreeRadius uses the NAS-Port-ID as an increment to a base IP
address to provide the client IP address. The Cisco GGSN has a constant NAS-Port-ID,
so it would make sense that when you raise this with Cisco, they confirm that the
value will usable by FreeRadius (i.e. not constant).

Out of interest, it looks like Cisco CAR can cope with a constant IP address as it
uses the accounting ID against used IP addresses. On accounting stop, the IP is
released back to the pool. Is this possible with freeradius?

The alternative, I guess, is to use DHCP on the PDSN and have the IP allocated
externally to the radius request :(

Sorry, I know no more....

Thanks,
Mark