Hi Mailing List,

Still trying to solve the below medial surface problem. Does anyone have any
ideas?
Kind regards,
Bronwyn Overs
Research Assistant

Neuroscience Research Australia
Margarete Ainsworth Building
Barker Street Randwick Sydney NSW 2031 Australia
M 0411 308 769 T +61 2 9399 1883 F +61 2 9399 1265

neura.edu.au  <http://neura.edu.au/>
 <https://twitter.com/neuraustralia>
<https://www.facebook.com/NeuroscienceResearchAustralia>
<http://www.neura.edu.au/help-research/subscribe>