Hi Bruce,

Just wanted to check in on the status of reviewing our medial surface problem.
Any luck so far?
Kind regards,
Bronwyn Overs
Research Assistant

Neuroscience Research Australia
Margarete Ainsworth Building
Barker Street Randwick Sydney NSW 2031 Australia
M 0411 308 769 T +61 2 9399 1883 F +61 2 9399 1265

neura.edu.au  <http://neura.edu.au/>
 <https://twitter.com/neuraustralia>
<https://www.facebook.com/NeuroscienceResearchAustralia>
<http://www.neura.edu.au/help-research/subscribe>